PGDM at IMT CDL
The PGDM programme at IMT CDL is specifically developed to provide students with complete management education. The two-year curriculum is divided into four semesters and offers a valuable, exciting, and demanding learning experience.
The programme is meant to establish a firm basis for students’ logical and analytical skills, and it includes all essential areas of management specialty. The Program is designed to prepare professional managers for positions of responsibility in a worldwide setting.
IMT CDL’s Educational Programs Include:
2 Years PGDM
Finance-Executive PGDM (15 Months)
Human Resource-Executive PGDM (15 Months)
Marketing-Executive PGDM (15 Months)
Operations-Executive PGDM (15 Months)
Executive PGDM in Business Analytics (15 Months)
Eligibility for the Program
Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognised university, or an equivalent degree recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Structure of the Program
- The PGDM curriculum consists of four semesters.
- The programme consists of a total of eighty-four (84) credits.
- It consists of three (3) non-credit Foundation Courses,
- fifteen (15) Core Courses totaling sixty (60) credits,
- five (5) Elective Courses totaling twenty (20) credits,
- and a four (4) credit Project Work.
The student will learn principles in all main areas of management throughout the first three semesters. During the final semester, students will be able to choose five (5) electives of their choice. If a student desires to concentrate in a specific field, he or she must select all five (5) electives from that area.
The two-year PGDM degree allows for specialisation in five areas –Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations, and Business Analytics.
IMT CDL PGDM Project Report
Are you looking for the most recent IMT CDL project report for MBA and PGDM courses?
Institutes provide IMT CDL Project Report For MBA Students. Their professionals have over ten years of expertise creating project reports for IMT CDL courses like MBA, PGDM, and PGDBM. There are readymade IMT CDL Projects accessible for courses such as Human Resource, Finance, Marketing, and Operations Management that are based on current industries and IT firms.
Format of IMT Synopsis
|Profile of the Company|
|Statement about the problem|
Format of IMT MBA Project Report
|Sampling and Data Collection Analysis|
|Discussion on Results|
|Summary of Project Report|
Why Should you Hire Institutes for IMT MBA Projects?
More than ten years of expertise in creating IMT project reports.
Guaranteed high-quality projects and Synopsis services.
Hundreds of IMT remote learning students are pleased.
The most recent IMT CDL project report themes and PGDM readymade projects
IMT CDL MBA Projects For Final Year
- IMT CDL Marketing Projects
- Business Analytics Projects For IMT College
- International Business Projects
- Information Technology IMT Synopsis
- HR Report Synopsis
- Finance and Operations IMT CDL Project
- System Management PGDM projects
Guidelines for the MT CDL MBA Project
Synopsis of the Project Guidelines
- Project title,
- Corporate profile,
- Statement, and specific problem details
- Objectives and scope of the case study
- Scheme of Characterization
Project Policies and Procedures
- Index: Contents Page
- The Main Report: A brief overview of the issue
- From a theoretical standpoint
- Conclusion and recommendations
Concerning IMT CDL
IMT CDL is a well-known college for those interested in studying MBA, PGDM, and other management-related online distance learning courses. IMT College PGDM courses are AICTE certified, and the institution was founded in 1980 as a private business school.