The service for candidates and the general public has been restored following the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Management’s decision to take down the portal for viewing WASSCE results, https://eresults.waecgh.org/.
According to a blog post seen by EducationWeb.com, WAEC The portal will undergo outage on Friday, December 10, 2021 between the hours of 4.45 p.m. and 6.00 p.m. as a result of technical issues that have been rectified, according to gh.
The non-profit group wrote in a post that “one of the Council’s platforms, ERESULTS.WAECGH.ORG, utilised for checking of results had a technical hitch on Friday, 10th December 2021 between 4.45 p.m. and 6.00 p.m.” Additionally, the Council said that due to a technical issue, some topics that had been given a Grade B3 with the interpretation GOOD were modified to a Grade A1 with the same interpretation GOOD still present, obviously indicating a mistake. The issue has been fixed and the system has been turned off. We can reassure the public that our results database is safe and complete. The public is genuinely apologised to the WAEC for the worry and inconvenience brought on, it continued.
A total of 446,352 candidates, including 224,913 girls and 221,439 males from 965 schools, registered for the exam. 3,545 (0.79%) of the candidates who enrolled for the exam were not present. Up until the conclusion of investigations into various examples of examination malpractice discovered both during and after the performance of the examination, the complete results of 3,667 prospective candidates have been withheld.
How to check your 2021 WASSCE for School result at eresults.waecgh.org
1. Purchase a result checker from WAEC by dialling the shortcode *944# on your mobile phone.
2. Log onto the result checking portal at https://eresults.waecgh.org
3. Enter your Index Number
4. Re-enter your Index Number to confirm it is correct.
5. Select Examination type (e.g WASSCE School)
6. Select the year of Examination (e.g 2021)
7. Enter Serial number (e.g 180000000001)
8. Enter Pin (e.g A1B2C3D4E5F9)
9. Click on the captcha
10. Click on Submit and wait for the popup window to display your results. This may take some minutes but please wait.
if you have any problems verifying your results, please don’t hesitate to email https://helpdesk.waecgh.org for immediate support and assistance. However, you should be cautious of scammers that offer to upgrade your results.