Are you looking for the joinpd.com login guide?
If, yes. You have landed in the Best Place.
In this article, I’m gonna show you the complete information about pear deck login and joinpd.com code.
So, let’s get started.
What is Peardeck? JoinPD.com Login
Pear Deck is a free and premium teaching platform where teachers and students of schools can get lot of tools and resources. In this educational service tool, the Teacher creates presentations on the subjects and sends the Joinpd login invitation link to the students.
These are the most widely used tools in the United States. This way, we can put this tool in the Student Help web portal section.
It is like Google Classroom and Google Meet, Joing Peardeck, Teachers and students connect with each other online and do other classes. With the Easy and Dynamic tool, Peardeck helps students create a sense of community and build a positive learning mindset.
What Is Peardeck Join Code?
JoinPD code is a 5-digit joining code of Joinpd login created by a teacher or host. As a student, they must use this code to login the Joinpd.com and attend the class.
The teacher or host will need to provide the peer deck join code and enter it on the JoinPD web portal to enter the class. Anyone can share the code with anyone to create and access their class. As a teacher, you need to create this Join code or Joining link and send it to students to join, and as a student, ask code your teacher for joining the class.
Benefits and Feature of Joinpd .com
- By Using this tool students to become more involved in learning and engage in interesting, student-centered learning opportunities.
- Its have a feature of quizzes, cohorts, and an online assessment feature.
- The beauty of the peer deck slide is its simplicity and ease of use. Students are able to respond to professors’ questions or suggestions directly on their displays using PowerPoint Online or Slides.
- There are 6 ways for Constructive assessments including multiple-choice questions; Text answers, Answer only numbers; Sketching; Drag the marker; Or web surfing.
How to Create in joinPD.com? (Step-by-step Sign up Process)
Here are the following Step-by-step process of creating a Peardeck account:
- Step #1: First Visit peardeck.joinpd and please click sign up as a teacher.
- Step #2: Next, click on Authorize.
- Step #3: After that, choose storage, (Google Drive or One Drive). You can do this by signing in to your Gmail account with a login certificate.
- Step #4: Then give some access permission where it is needed.
- Step #5: Enter your school’s postcode or school code, or search for your school’s name by entering the first few letters. I
- Step #6: Now you can start with the latest version of Peardeck.
How to join Peardeck Class as a Student?
Here is the step-by-step process of Joining an Online class and the Presentation of Joinpd.com as a Student;
- Step #1: First Go to www.joinpd.com. And, on the front page, you will see a box of Entering Joining code, there Enter the 5 Character Joining code or, you can click on the season link to join which is given by your teacher.
- Step #2: Joining codes expire a week later, but the session link is endless.
- Step #3: Enter the session anonymously with a selected avatar or a Microsoft Office 365 or Google Account email and password.
- It is based on your login settings.
- Step #4: After that, when you choose a student-friendly activity with premium access, a Dashboard opens.
- Step #5: You can click the join code in the upper right corner of the screen to get joining instructions.
Where Can I get the option of Sign up code of Peardeck?
The following steps will allow you to be a part of an ongoing session of Peardeck;
- Open the browser and join www.Joinpd.Com/Join.
- After opening the official websiteJoinPD.Com will ask for the presentation number “5 digit code”.
- Keep in mind, It expires 4 days later, and next, the teacher needs to create an email id again and you can also create an email address for your students to join the presentation.
Advantages Of Joining and Using Pear Deck Service at JoinPD.Com
- It is an Integration of Pear Deck on Joinpdcom
- The teacher can expand their teaching online.
- Have a feature of exporting class information and data to Excel
- You can sign in with your Gmail ID and able to share files with Google Drive.
- You will get an Access to and manage synced rosters.
Step By Step Process of Creating a Pear Deck in Google Classroom
There is a special advantage of integrating Pear Dock with Google Slides. With Pear Deck for Google Slides add-ons, you can add many options to your presentation.
- First, start your peer deck lesson and Start Dashboard View.
- On the dashboard, press the blue roster button at the top right of the screen.
- On the roster, please click Invite Your Class.
- Now, select the Google Classroom section you want to invite.
- Their names are illuminated as students join.
Step by Step Process of Sign up for Peardeck class login (Teacher)
Here is the step-by-step process of signing in to the Joingpdcom when you are a Teacher:
- Step #1: Open your browser, and search peardeck com join
- Step #2: Next, pear deck official website and you will see a Login Page when you have to enter and Username and Password which is created in Registration time.
- Step #4: After that, please click the submit button, and you will now see your account login dashboard.
How to integrate Pear Deck Add-on for users in your Google Domain?
Basically, Peer Deck are not allowed in the EDU domain. It is used for administration purposes. To get the peer deck for the Google Slides add-on for teachers, Google administrators must set permissions for users on their Google admin console.
Typically, You can do this in 2 different ways;
- Installing Pear Deck on all user accounts.
- Allow Pear Deck in G Suite, that’s why, any user can install Peer Deck on Google Slides.
To sum up, the usage of joinpd. com join code in join pd.com/join is a great online education platform for teachers to take classes online. I hope you have got the all information about this online portal. If you face any issues regarding joinpd.com code
and join pd com login, feel free to comment.
Now, I’d like to know from you:
Did you use any other alternative to this tool?
Let me know in the comments.